Saturday, October 4, 2008

For Your Consideration....





Since it is Halloween time, we have been giving heavy thought to what Lindsey should be for trick or treat. I was originally thinking about getting her an adorable bumble bee costume that I saw in a catalog, but with all of the accessories, the costume about $70. Being that she is only 2, and doesn't really care about what she wears yet, I've been giving some thought to one of William's old Halloween costumes--Dumbo! William was two years old when he wore this costume. It is from the Disney store and is just adorable on her! The only thing is that she really doesn't want to keep the hood up on it. SO, I was wondering if y'all would send me your opinions on the Dumbo costume. The other costume that I was considering for her is a Minnie Mouse costume. I think that would be really cute, too, but I already have the Dumbo one...Dunno. Let me know what you think!! Thanks!!


No comments: