Thursday, January 31, 2008

Playing Around the House





Lately it's been quiet around here with William in school and Jason out of town. Lindsey has been great with coming up with her own fun. Sometimes she's just hanging out in her room with her toys, and sometimes she's playing with her tricycle. Either way, she loves to explore.

You might notice in some of the pictures that Lindsey is in her crib and might wonder how that came to be?? I laid Lindsey down for bed the other night, and when she was still up a half hour later, I decided to go in her room and check things out. I noticed that the side of her bed was soaking wet! I turned on the light and saw that the bed rail was wet, too, and had two holes in the mesh side. The dogs must have found some food and chewed through it to get to the food--yuck! Being totally unsafe now, I was forced to take down the bed rail but then left with decision of what to do to keep Lindsey in her bed. UGH! Jason is a thousand miles away, there was literally a blizzard outside and I couldn't find the hardware to reassemble Lindsey's crib back together. *Small freak out for mommy* Luckily, I found the hardware later for her crib and put it back together as a crib. SO, until daddy gets home, it will function as a crib. I wasn't too crazy about the last bed rail, thinking that the material wasn't snug enough. And one time I put it together wrong after washing her sheets. So, as it stands, the poor baby is confused, but accpeting of her crib being a crib again. Your freedom will be restored this weekend, Lindsey, I promise!

No comments: