Friday, January 5, 2007

Friday Fun!



Hey! It's Friday. So far today for fun, we have been playing with our doggies, Bailey and Mongo. One of Lindsey's favorite places to hang out with her pooches is in the front window. They all enjoy perching themselves up there while looking at the minimal traffic that we have, and the occasional walker. I thought this would make for a cute photo opp.
As you may have guessed, Lindsey is feeling much better now. I'm actually not even 100% convinced that what she had was a cold at all. All symptoms seemed to have vanished--rather quickly, which would lead me to believe that this could have been a teething episode. Yay. I'm still exclusively nursing her so I'm hoping that she holds off on the teethies for as long as possible :)
In the near future, I will post a picture of a Christmas present that she received from her second cousin, Joe. It is a pink onesie that says "My dad's a Geek." Can't wait to see how that one looks! Stay tuned...

No comments: