Thursday, March 27, 2008

Daring Diva

It seems that Lindsey loves to do most everything nontraditionally. From talking to playing with her toys. She just recently came up with a new way to ride her fave zebra: sideways! "Of course!" you're thinking. She is such a daring baby. This video, and the next two, certainly illustrate that well. Brace yourself. Small disclaimer: I'm always right next to her when I film, and always have a free hand in case there is a problem--and I know what she's going to do and what to expect. That all being said, I can't tell you how many times my heart has been in my throat with some of the stunts she pulls.....

*sigh* Lindsey's new nickname: Evil Knievel. Why do I have visions of playing this clip years from now saying that she started all of this early on......???

Lindsey thought that climbing into her toy bucket and rocking it backwards until she fell over with it is just hilarious!! I was nervous, of course, when I first saw her do this, but realized how slowly she goes over and how well she controls the fall and keeps her head up. Listen for the laughter, she cracks up the whole time. Such a daring and funny baby!!

No comments: