Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best of 2008

January, and once again in the crib.

February, pretty baby sleeping.

March, marching in Daddy's boots.


April, stretched out sleeping in our bed.



May, playing with baby Sadie


June, sharing yogurt with Mongo.



July, first ride on a motorcycle


August, playing in a box on a rainy day.
September, running to the corn field with big brother, William.


October, Lindsey Mouse for Halloween.




November, trying to get a picture for cards...


December, Christmas morning with a giant Hello Kitty

I know it's a little cheesey, but I thought I would do something different and add my favorite pictures of Lindsey, one per month--starting back in January, from this past year. Enjoy!
Some highlights from the year in video...


(I'll add some more videos later...they take a long time to load!)

No comments: