Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lindsey Can Read??!?!!??








Holy Cow! Lindsey can read (kinda, we'll call it word recognition)! This started last night while I was in the kitchen cleaning and she was sitting at the table by herself. I had a small grocery list sitting on there. As I was cleaning, Lindsey was talking to herself and I didn't think much of it until I heard her say "ketchup" several times over and over again. No way! I said, "Jason! Lindsey just read the word ketchup on our list!" I brought the list in by Jason, and she did it again. Next, I took another piece of paper and wrote down a few more words that she started belting out. She must have an amazing brain to remember those, or figure them out however she did. Either way, it is soooo neat to see her read the words that I have written down! Keep in mind that she is only 27 months old right now...Soooo cool!!

No comments: